Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Death to Giving Up!

Image result for idealist

I was stuck in the middle of finishing my words. 

I’m doing a short story as I had promised to send one for my school. The teachers are going to publish a story book so; they need help from the alumni. And I really interested and wanted to give a hand.

I love this work except the fact that the story is limited only to a specific theme (I am a school's student). Thus, it’s quiet challenging for me – to talk about school hood story after six or seven years....errr.....grandma !

I’m not sure if I remember none of them because they are so many…...or 

Image result for guess who quotes

I’m a really bad student.

However, this is not a time to give up. So I continue to figure out more possible ways to get ideas for this writing. “Hello, where are you guys?”!

For today, I went to the library. Miss Q had already cancelled her class, so pretty nice to grab this opportunity to find reference books for my assignments. & of course, I found some interesting books to read..and now I can’t wait to start my writing!

Far from a mundane night. 
Dinner at Domino’s Pizza with my housemates today, could never stop me from keep thinking about the best way to tell my story. I grabbed a blank paper and hooray! I'm done with my draft.

I hope, this piece of draft is going to inspire this world. Because I believe in what I see, in what I learn and I what I understand.


p/s: Credits to Writing 101 & credits to "Just When I Needed You" for giving me inspirations. Thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment