Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Minor Action

6.30pm. I just came back from 'Pasar Malam' when I saw..

Someone with a red t-shirt,
Going out from a red car,
Wearing a pair of red shoes and holding a phone with a red cover.
I said, "Are you serious?", loud inside my heart.

She looks at me, then she goes..

"Looking at someone with a pink t-shirt, wearing a pink 'tudung', holding a pink purse and carrying a black bag with a pink note book inside it. What makes us look different?", imagined that was her reply.

..., Then I go..

"A black bag?".

HAH. She laughed. A bit. And she walked into her house and leave me as there is nothing happened.

'She' - the one that I had mentioned just now is my neighbour and she knows nothing about this post.

The point is, why we are easily see bad thing in someone rather than to realise first what is on our sides. So, let us mirror ourselves first before criticise other people.     

No comments:

Post a Comment