Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

Never Touch Anything with Half of Your Heart

We know best ourselves when we love something or someone.

We enjoy bathing in the shower;
We keep repeating read our favorite chapter in the novel for million times;
We enjoy singing Miley Cyrus song’s “When I look at you” while driving alone at night;
We’re shaking, heart beating fast; yet enjoying the moment sitting beside someone we like even doing nothing.


And that’s normal.

But what will be happen if we do something with half of our heart?

I hate my leader. She failed to delegate tasks properly and acted like she is the only tortured creature in this world.
I hate my classmates every time they ask me questions during my presentation - after a clear explanation.
I hate my own lecturer when she got mingle with my own best friend and misused her power.
I hate my grandma. Always talk bad about people. I hope she dies early but she didn’t.
I hate myself have nothing better than to make this entry.

See,
These are the examples of how terrible to do something with half of our heart. You'll hate everything and have little or no control over your hate.

So, fix it.

Never touch anything with half of your heart.

Instead of running away from your responsibility, perhaps you could choose to stay, help your leader and do whatever you could to finish the unwanted job?? or..

Changed your attitude toward Q and A sessions in class. Do you know that more questions are better? People pay attention to your ideas!

Enjoy hang out with that lecturer when he/she got mingle with your best friend. Who knows, money can fall from the sky?? 

Don't hate your grandma. Forget her. 




& problem solved.

Easy right? So, love what ever you do. If you couldn't, then pretend.

No comments:

Post a Comment