Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Unlock My Mind

I didn’t come to class for the first whole week. And everyone was wondering why. 

I’m not sick. I have no important business. Still, I didn't come to class.

All the time at home, I just really wanted to screw up everything and planned to tell my lecturers that I have no valid reasons or any letter of excuses to get escape from classes. I am intentionally did this.

I’m getting tired. All this time, I just follow instructions, do right things, acting so perfect and cheers people. Perhaps some get inspired. I become a person which afraid to makes a mistake. For what? I still not happy. 

I realized that students are rushing to finish all their hectic, chaotic and blowonic semesters. I’m a student but I’m not a robot. Nor a machine. I'm just a little human. Not all the time I can be positive.  

So I said to myself, follow my simple plan. Breakin’ the rules. Do whatever I really wanted to do.

If I’m not ready to perform, I don’t have to push myself out of my limit. I don’t care about what people..my friends are going to say. They didn’t pay for my fees. Plus, the worst part is some even copied my notes for final exam..without saying ‘thank you’. Passed with flying colors and forget me..?? Absurd. Silly. 

If I get a chance, I would yell to them that at the first place, I shouldn't have meet them on this planet. They're just jerks!  

I came back to college on the following week. Only when I’m ready for it. I don’t know where this crazy idea did comes from but yet, it feels like so true. So genuine. And I am absolutely happy for this - to break the rules. No fear. No headache.

Dear diary and readers, that’s all I wanted to say.

Lastly, don’t try this by you own unless you feel it true.  

No comments:

Post a Comment