Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

You Have Million Mistakes. So What?

What..???

I won't call myself as a LOSER even though I could not recall number of mistakes I have did before. I still young. My parents are still alive and they are the biggest contributor of my life expenses. What? I did well in my studies!

I’m telling you. I’m not a prostitute. I don't take drug or drink alcohol. I just made some mistakes which make me love myself more. And it is not necessary to label all prostitutes, drug dealers and drinkers as bad persons. Sometime, they are more precious than other normal, pious and nerdo people who think they are good person. Sometime.

Take this reading as an opportunity to understand the reality of young people’s life. Perhaps, you can make comparison between yours and mine and finally, improve the quality of your personal value.

I don’t feel sorry about my self even though I have done many mistakes…Why?    

1) I did well in class presentations but I spoiled on my law papers during examination. Thanks God, I still able to graduate from law school and people still praise me as a law student. One of my lecturers always call me as his legal advisor. YOLO.

Near to be true is not necessary true.
 
2) I dated with the wrong person. I mean..person(s). As time goes on, I realize what I really wanted in future. I create my own values and set my goals. This reminds me not to be a despereto. To be truth, they are good guys. It is only matter of time.   
Stay calm and no hurry.

 3) I chose a wrong course. Sorry to think that teaching is a suck job. At first, I don't like taking English course at UPSI..coz my biggest hope is to be an advocate. Not to be an English teacher. But then looking to my achievement, I found my real strengths. I can speak English, lecturers are good with me, I get new friends (other than Malays friends) and I get involve in many writing activities. I just follow the flow. Like YOLO.
Image result for i'm not a law student
Seriously..??

4) I feel not entitle to have or deserve to be. My mom said I'm a good daughter. My lecturers told me I’m a good student and my friends called me as a nice person. But still, there are people out there who are better than me. So it explains why do I feel like 'this position isn’t suits with me', 'I shouldn’t take this responsibility' and bla..bla. I’m not a ‘full-time’ princess.  
This ain't a fairy tale...


5) I had a hitting-rock-bottom’s time. The fact is, not all people love to see your happiness and success.  I do have haters and haters are everywhere. But I still found good friends, good people around me. What a life...  


Image result for good people bad people
Wearing masks...


6) I have been suspended. At least once. I've been working part time while studying. So, there is one time when my friends came to my work place. They want to cheer me up but thing comes to the other way around. From the cctv, my bos caught my friends sitting and standing near me next to the cash counter. You know, this breach the ethics of working. I should have prevented them to come near. I didn't intend to do so and I had actually asked them to leave but it doesn’t works. Finally Mr. Nasim had kicked me off for two weeks holiday without payment and it turns me down. Till now, I never tell them about this. I cried alone.  
Stop the moment.

7) I have sat for MUET three times. What? My parents are not English people and English is not my mother tongue! I really had a hard time repeating this expensive paper for many times, just to ensure that I can continue my studies in law and TESL. Haha. There is no harm to have a big goal. Well, it is worth because finally I managed to get a good result.

Arguable. It makes sense!
8) I’ve made wrong decisions, for wrong persons and for wrong reasons. Below the age of 30, I considered my self as a young learner (what a good excuse..). However, I never feel regret for the choice I've made. Learning is a long process right?

You learn until you die.
9) I have said something without considering anyone else's feelings. This is a big NO NO mistake I’ve been made, especially when I think that I am right about other people. Actually, it is not. I know nothing about other people's heart. I just love to be honest. If I don't like something or someone, the whole world will get notice about it.
Its not difficult to understand sign.

10) I have been walked away from difficult situations. I did a big mistake and later on, I trust that I don't deserve to seek for forgiveness. Neither to think that I owe strength to tell people about my sins nor to ask them to rectify my mistakes, the truth is, I shamed to admit my faults. That's it.       

11) I went out to KL, spend time and money with friends even though it is not necessary. I'm actually a bloody hell STINGY woman but it doesn’t mean that I couldn’t be a good frugal person. Not to blame my friends, I'm the one who should have the courage to say 'NO' when they ask me whether to join or not. Well, time cannot be turns back.
Say 'NO' to the unnecessary matters.

12) I have offended someone with my humours. Highlight this: when you get close with your friends and be like in a comfort zone, you’ll forget that everyone have hearts and feelings. My mistake is, I always do not realize about this. My bad...

13) I have been risked everything. In one shot! There are times when I need to come out with my own decision and I risked everything for the uncertain things. Shame on me…

14) Be passive. I'm a good talker but I tend to be passive when I am in a cloudy mood. It's tiring to fake a smile all the time when watching dramas. The good thing of being passive, I won’t get headache.
Baa..baa..black sheep, have you any wools?
 
15) I think I have all the right answers. Actually not. I have a list of life rules but not all the rules are successfully been applied. Dealing with delicate matters? Sorry, I'm not a good legal advisor.

16) I have blamed someone for my mistakes. Forget for what reason but I’m not happy at all doing so.

17) Think negative about my self. When I couldn’t fix problems or find the right solutions, I'll started to think bad about my self. Normally it won't last longer because at the end of the day, after I cleaned my room or took bath, I will forgive my self and say..'this is not the end of my life'.

So, what about your story? Is it the same with those situations? Read more…  


Smith, J. (May 26, 2015). 17 mistakes everyone should make before they turn 30. Business Insider: MSN Lifestyle. Retrieved May 26, 2015 from http://www.msn.com/en-my/lifestyle/career/17-mistakes-everyone-should-make-before-they-turn-30/ar-BBkeS2Z?ocid=iehp#page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment