Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Good Bye: So That’s What The Feels Like


Either to say good bye or listen people to say those words to you, I'm wondering how would you react upon it?

I’ve just called Mr. Bruce Wayne, asked his permission to use one of his famous lines in 'The Dark Knight Rises’:

               “So that’s what the feels like…”

Well, he said this to indicate his annoyance when the Catwoman leaved him without any word.  

So, talking about saying ‘Good bye’ - Everyone has different version of reactions upon these words.

Last night, after accompanied my friends attend their Christmas celebration, Sanchez took a balloon and released it to the air. We looked it floats high into the atmosphere until it disappeared from our sight. Suddenly he said:

               “Oh..so sad.”

With that goodbye sight from his eyes, I presumed he knew that’s what the feels like when it comes to say good bye. Yes. People feel sad to leave something or someone they appreciate.


But what about this?

Three years ago, my lecturer said this in class:

“It is great to know you. After I finish teaching this course, mark your paper, you must forget me. No need to contact me, text me, send email or add my facebook account. I will leave you, forget you and you need to forget me. Take this as a deal.”

And he did. He leaves us without any words and I had enjoyed learn this from him just to know better the ‘So..that’s what the feels like’.

This morning, I did something that makes my heart sing. I went to the train station, leaved my best friends and going to have a nice holiday trip with my family, I didn’t say goodbye to anyone because I'm afraid that…I'll be too happy.

Actually, it was awesome! 
No assignments. No silly meetings. No talkative girl friends. Waahhh…..

Goodbye !

Say goodbye to something that gives sadness, burden and disappointment is really amazing. No more explanation or further waste my time because now I knew that’s what the feels like.


So people, how would you react upon these words? 
It depends on your situations. 
If you think that this is just a fear talking from a crazy person, say goodbye to Elbani's World. 
Yes, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment