Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Mingle with Singles

My friends always make me laugh like hell. Not sure whether they know about this or not, but I’m telling you the truth.

I like them because we all share the same interests, have the same dirty mind and get impressed with the same silly things.

Feeling high!


Having different beliefs, cultures and ages aren't big deal to us. We still respect to each other, yet performing our responsibilities toward our religions.

Got mingle with these people; had taught me lot about life.

Sylvia
Naughty and always drives me crazy but she’s kind hearted person.

Shi Ming
Adorable and give audit to everyone happiness. She’s good in defending her stands. That’s why I respect her.

Dillys
A good daughter from good parents. Very helpful in most of the time.    

Rina
A good girl that has a realistic goal in her life. 

With Dillys, Sylvia, Shi Ming and Rina

Ezzat
Brings delight to people as he started to open his mouth.    

Jennifer
Brilliant and hardworking girl. Always surprise people with her new ideas.

Adriel
He just like Conan - lives by his own, looks simple but actually very genius.     

Niezam
The youngest and beloved most by us. No one can replace him.

Big lies if I tell you that we didn't talked shit at the back of others or have fought throughout this friendship. We have some, but later forgiveness took place.   
They are my brothers and sisters

One rule in having a good friendship is to mind your words. Be careful of what you say because friendship could end in one minute because of a stupid word.  

I believe God had bestowed us with this friendship for a good purpose. 
So, if you have best friends, do appreciate them. 

Go mingle with them !

2 comments:

  1. Best friends forever.... I am so touched kak.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just telling the truth. Thank you for reading ^_^

      Delete